Well I have never written a blog before, but I have decided that now is the time. I am not a professional writer, but I am not a complete idiot. I am pretty bad and keeping journals and this may be a more fun way to get my thoughts and life in writting, but still be anonymous. I guess I should start out by saying I am a 28-year-old single, working mother. I am trying to still figure out who I am and what I am. I would like to think I am a good person most of the time.
I am single, and datingish. It is hard to date now. I have tried dating people I have met at work, through online dating, and through friends/family. For some reason it hasn't worked out for me. I am an attractive woman and have a lot to offer. Why is this so hard? Part of the reason is that I have serious committment issues. I mean SERIOUS. A great guy comes along and I can't committ. There are so many men out there what if something better comes along. I also tend to think I have become a bit man-crazy. I like men. I like different men. I may have turned into something of a "slut" over the last two years. Of course if I was a man, this would be different.
So, I have slept with 25 men. There are a lot of women who have slept with more. So, I can't remember all of their names. There may be even one or two that I never did know their name. A part of me feels like I should be ashamed of this or feel bad, but I can't. I just can't. It doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the way people react or treat me when they learn this about me.
Anyway, that felt good.
Showcase
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment